Friday, December 22, 2006

Forecasts

The forecasts were sent out to our manufacturers today via priority mail. I anticipate them being received next week by everyone. A copy of the Easy Braid forecast was sent to each manager - this will give you an idea of what was sent to everyone.
You may get some phone calls in reference to the forecasts before the New Years Holiday.

At this point Shawna and I are more than ready for a Holiday weekend.

FYI - New carpeting will be installed in the Corp. office next Wednesday. Because of this the server may be down in addition to the phone lines.

December Month-end and 2006 year end will occur on the 28th of December (Thursday). I hope to make the transfers by the closee of that day.

Have a Merry Christmas

1 comment:

David Leventhal said...

Very good letter (as always) - glad you are letting all the principals know about all the changes and what to expect for 2007. This will help us all "stay on the same page".